Dec 1, 2009

TRULY FREE and Easy Felt Food Patterns!

'Tis the season, and like most people I am in search of the most fantastic xmas gifts for my little ones.  Being the crafty mama I am, I wanted to make them some of this super cute felt food I have seen around.  So i searched and searched......

There are plenty of people out there, on etsy.com, willing to sell there patterns...ugh! I hate to pay LOL....I don't wanna pay someone $12 for a drawn pattern of a fried egg....so like many I have decided to DO IT MYSELF....

The difference however, and hopefully the reason you are still reading, is that I have chose to share with you all of it.  Patterns, tutorials, maybe even a video if I can figure it out.  I am just waiting for dad to get home and play with the girlies, and I will be uploading some tonight! 


For those of you who can't possibly wait...here is a picture of what I have already completed....and hang in there!  I PINKY SWEAR I will have something on here in a few hours....

No comments:

Post a Comment